of website https://www.mintbycheil.com
During using the website https://mintbycheil.com some of your personal data may be obtained by the website’s operator, Cheil Germany GMBH spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Oddział w Polsce with its registered seat in Warsaw.
1. Who is your Personal Data Controller?
The data controller of your personal data, as understood under Article 4 point 7 of GDPR, is Cheil Germany GMBH spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Oddział w Polsce (eng. Limited Liability Company) with its registered seat in Warsaw (02-674) at 15 Marynarska Street, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of National Court Register conducted by District Court for Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000313123, with tax identification number NIP 1080005884, REGON 14155797000000, acting as a branch office in Poland (hereinafter referred to as: Cheil).You may also contact Cheil in all matters concerning processing personal data via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +48 22 360 30 20.
2. What kind of data do we process and why?
Cheil may collect your personal data by ‘contact us’ and newsletter form. We may process your personal data for the purposes of:
- establishing and maintaining contact with you via ‘contact us’ form, including providing answers to questions and requests send to Cheil via this form (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), for the time necessary to execute the contact and provide you with all information you required;
- providing you with personalised newsletter services (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), until you resign from our newsletter services therefore terminating the agreement between you and Cheil for provision of newsletter services;
- establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), until the limitation of claims resulting from generally applicable law;
- statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), until your data are no longer of use for our statistical purposes or until you object processing your data.
Providing us with your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary to enable proper communication between Cheil and you and achievement of the abovementioned goals. In case personal data would not be provided, direct communication may not be possible and we may not answer your request.
In case of newsletter services, providing us with your personal data is a contractual obligation – otherwise provision of services would be impossible.
3. To whom may we disclose your Personal Data?
The data concerning you may be disclosed to entities entitled to access them by generally applicable law (such as: police). We may also disclose your personal data to entities cooperating with us, including those providing goods or services for us, such as postal and hosting services.
We would not disclose your personal data to any entity having their seats or business office outside EEA or European Union.
4. We process your Personal Data – You have Rights
As the data subject whose personal data are being processed, you are entitled to:
- request access to your personal data that concerns you;
- request that the data are corrected;
- request removal of your personal data, if the data concerning you:1. are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,2. you withdraw your consent for processing your data and there is no other legal ground for processing them, 3. you object processing your personal data,4. your data has been unlawfully processed or5. we are obliged to erase your data under provisions of generally applicable law;
- restriction of processing of your personal data for specific period of time, if:1. you contest the accuracy of your personal data,2. the processing is unlawful and you oppose to erasure of your data, instead request restriction of their processing, 3. we no longer need your personal data but you require them to establish, exercise of defend of legal claims or4. you object processing but we have to verify if our legitimate grounds for processing your personal data does not override your objection;
- object processing your personal data if the processing is based on enforcement of legitimate interest of the data controller;
- request transfer of the data you provided us with, if the processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automatic means (data portability);
- lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. Additional Information
Your personal data would not be used in automatic decision-making processes and they shall not be profiled.
We proclaim to secure your personal data accordingly to generally applicable law and to process them solely for the purposes stated above. We declare to provide protection of your personal data and to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data appropriately, adequately to risks and their categories in order to ensure the proper level of security of personal data, considering risk of breaching the rights or freedoms of natural person, in particular undertakes to protect personal data against unauthorized access, unauthorized retrieval, processing in violation of applicable law and against alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
The website https://mintbycheil.com does not use any cookie technology. We want to be transparent and simple. Therefore we do not collect or gain access to any cookie files or other technologies of local storage of information of your device.